This podcast will contain:
at least 2 minutes of scripted text including answers to the following questions: (please save these in a google doc)
- birth (and death?) dates of this person?
- why is this person is considered famous?
- what instrument did he/she play?
- what are some of this person’s best known works?
- what style of music did this person compose or play? did that change throughout his/her lifetime?
- what are three obvious characteristics of his/her music?
Musical excerpts – 5 small samples of music (less than 30 seconds each) – they should fit with your podcast, and illustrate your facts – see Mrs. Wooten for download instruction and copyright information.
Pictures – at least 5 – to be inserted in key places of the “enhanced podcast” in garageband.
Your audience will be younger students (grade 4 and up) that may not have heard of your composer/performer. You should write for an audience requiring general knowledge.